Hi There
It has been my day off today and I have spent the most of it job searching. I do have a job that I enjoy. Unfortunatley the team I work with won't accept me as a valued team member. In fact they treat me pretty s****. Yesterday, for example, I was summoned like a dog by another team memember, in front of all the team as well as the assistant team manager, who glared at ME as if I was not responding quick enough to such rude behaviour. I was mortified and initially was routed to the spot in shock. Previously I have discussed my concerns with my manager, but nothing has really changed. The last time I spoke to her about it she stated 'well you are still here', as if it can't be that bad or otherwise I would have left!!! I know I am worth more.
I know that I have a lot to give and it would be fantastic to have a fresh start elsewhere.
Perhaps the work situation is why I have been a mix of being bored yet unsettled in my home life. I do believe to a certain extent we make our own luck and that is why I am actively seeking employment elsewhere. Even in these tough economic times, where there is a will there is a way!!!! Onwards and upwards I say.
I submitted a job application last week and have everything crossed in hoping I benchmark for interview.......I should know by Friday if I am offered an interview. I will let you know.
Just going to do a bit of ironing!!
Bye for Now
S xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Luck on your job interview. Keep a positive outlook no matter what! My prayers are with you. Isn't blogging fun?! I just started my blog this month, too. I like your bright and colorful layout design.
ReplyDelete